Science & Technology Development Journal (STDJ) (1859-0128) is the official journal of Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam, published by Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. Science & Technology Development Journal is a multiple discipline science journal covering from natural science, engineering & technology, humanities, art, laws, economics, earth science, environment and social sciences.
• Engineering and Technology: the Journal is not limited to a specific aspect of engineering Technology but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in the engineering sciences. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the engineering sciences, its core interest lies in issues concerning material modeling and response: Mechanical Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Petroleum Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Systems Engineering; Process Engineering; Agriculture Engineering; Aerospace Engineering; Applied Engineering; Interdisciplinary.
• Natural Sciences: The journal that focuses on every aspects of fundamental and applied sciences research. The journal seeks to publish experimental, computational and theoretical studies of fundamental and applied sciences, engineering, and technology and health sciences. The journal is devoted to related sciences and publishes articles from around the world presenting results of major research from all earth sciences.
• Social Sciences and Humanities: The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science such as anthropology, business studies, communication studies, corporate governance, criminology, crosscultural studies, demography, development studies, economics, education, ethics, geography, history, industrial relations, information science, international relations, law, linguistics, library science, media studies, methodology, philosophy, political science, population Studies, psychology, public administration, sociology, social welfare, linguistics, literature, paralegal, performing arts (music, theatre & dance), religious studies, visual arts, women studies and so on.
• Law, Economy and Management: The aim of the journal is to render the publication of scientific and technical work for the target group of university teachers and researchers, experts in law, management, economics and make room for an intensive exchange of information and ideas. The journal provides opportunity for presenting the latest expertise, research results and knowledge base to extend the rights of management and economics.
• Earth and Environmental Sciences : The journal is concerned with all aspects of interaction between humans, natural resources and ecosystem, special climates or unique geographic zones and the earth. Subject areas: Water, and soil contamination caused by waste managment; environmental problems associated with transportation by land, air and water. Geological processes that may impact biosystems or humans.
• Health Sciences: It includes work from basic science, clinical science, dental, nursing and other related medical fields.